Simple Tips to Score high marks in English
Time ManagementWhile writing the exam, it’s better to attempt General Awareness section first and then the English section. Aim to finish both the sections within 20-25 minutes.
- You may skip the Reading Comprehension question if you are unable to manage time and finish the section within first 25 minutes.
- However, never skip the comprehension as a whole. Read the questions and try to locate the question sentence in the passage. Some questions will be easy to answer.
- Synonyms and Antonyms can be answered easily if you are familiar with many English words. Try to study as many English words as possible.
- Read English newspaper daily. That will improve reading and comprehending capability.
- While reading newspapers, English novels, note down the unfamiliar words you come across and study the meanings for the same.
- Comprehend the question before attempting to answer. The answers will not be in a format of copy-paste from the passage. Read carefully and understand. Then only you will be able to answer accurately.